Our uniform consists of:
- Grey or black trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore dress
- Plain white long or short sleeved shirt
- Green and gold striped tie
- Green school V neck sweatshirt/jumper or cardigan – purchased or knitted
- Green/white gingham “summer” dress
- Sensible black school shoes or black school boots (no fashion boots, pumps, trainers or high heels). Other style boots may be worn to and from school but children will need to change into shoes or pumps at school.
- Dark green fleece (optional)
- Green, white, grey and black socks or tights
It is important that all children wear their P.E. kit on their set P.E. days, the following basic kit is required:
- Black shorts/tracksuit bottoms/leggings
- Green embroidered PE T-shirt
- Light weight trainers
- Green school jumper/cardigan/fleece (normal school uniform) or black zip up/hoodie
Second-hand uniform is available to buy at Open Evenings through our PTA.
Please make sure that all clothing that is worn in school is clearly marked with your child’s name!
The only jewellery permitted in school is stud earrings if children have pierced ears.
Watches may be worn but the school cannot accept responsibility for them.
Long hair should be tied back, make-up, nail varnish or temporary tattoos are not allowed.
Hair accessories should be plain green, white or black eg. headbands, bobbles, scrunchies.
Religious headscarves and headwear need to be plain black, green or grey.
Money and valuables should not be brought to school except for a clearly defined school purpose, e.g. educational visits, donations or book sale money.
Toys and games should not be brought into school without permission.
Embroidered items with our school logo are available from our uniform supplier:
Clive Mark Schoolwear
88-90 Barker's Butts Lane, Coventry CV6 1DY
024 7659 8080